Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Thomas, my little helper.

I know realize how happy I am of the big time difference between my two boys. In the last week I've had to rely on my (almost) 6 year old more and more. From pulling the clothes out dryer because I can't bend. To helping pull me out of the sofa, pushing the grocery cart (my belly gets in the way), getting me water all the time. Even helps me do the dishes (he washes, I rinse and stack). I'm so proud of him for stepping up these last two weeks, and repeatedly thank him for his help because I do not take it for granted. It seems to have instilled a self confidence in him though that I didn't expect. However I can't wait til we can go back to being silly and him being a kid, not worry so much about helping/taking care of mommy so much.

No comments: