Thursday, November 01, 2007

Our first Earthquake!

At about 8:00pm I was talking on the phone with a friend of mine in PR. I was sitting on the floor and it started shaking and for the first couple of seconds I thought our down stairs neighbors were begin rowdy again but then the wall at my back started swaying. It lasted about 15-20 seconds. Even Thomas knew something wasn't right. He stomped over to me and sat at my feet while we were waiting to see if we felt an aftershock. We're fine, it was just a little weird.
Love, Dee.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Quakes/nc40204628.php

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun stuff the earthquake, huh?? I was in San Jose at the time -- horrible. Give me hurricanes any day, this earthquake thing, I don't like too much.

btw -- your son is too cute !!