Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just in case you checked in today

MEKY:

Just in case you checked in today. I talked to our brother his number is still the same. He just doesn't answer numbers that are blocked or unregistered (which is about every number out of the Dominican Republic). He says that if you call and leave a message he'll message you right back. He also said he was going to get measured and let you know. By the way if you are wondering why I'm writing this here it because we went over in cell phone minutes so I can't call you until Fri. Same goes to everybody else if you are reading this. Anything else you can reply or e-mail me: dy.luskca@gmail.com

bye

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Di.
I'll call him as soon as I get a chance. O mejor todavia...Jose si lees esto plz call me. Thanks.

Lucas said...

have you guys ever heard of E-MAIL?
pero las sigo queriendo, a pesar de todo ;)

oh yeah .. i'll call you tonight (24th)

Lucas said...

by the way, send e-mails to my gmail account, i'm not checking the yahoo account everyday like i used to.

besos,
lucas

Diana Luskca Troche-Pimentel said...

Hey man call dad. When was the last time you talk to him. You know it will only take about 15min max, he doesn't really like talking on the phone.